- Instantly tightens, firms & smoothes the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines & deep wrinkles around the eye area
- Diminishes under eye puffiness
- Tighten, firm & smooth the eye area to temporarily minimize the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and deep wrinkles while diminishing under eye puffiness
Firm-A-Tite™ - a trio of instant skin tighteners that lift, firm and tighten the apperance of the skin
Eyeliss™1 -a trio of peptides that work together to help visibly diminish the look of under eye puffiness by helping to improve circulation in the eye area
Eye Regener® -targets bags under the eyes by helping to visibly diminish excess fluids and helping to improve collagen
Argatensyl™ - Immediately smoothes and instantly tightens the appearance of skin
Vitamins C & E - anti-oxidants that help fight free radical attack
Pro Vitamin B5 - acts as a penetrating moisturizer and helps aid in tissue repair
Retinyl Palmitate -A powerful anti-oxidant that helps improve the appearance of skin elasticity for younger looking skin
- For all skin types
WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM SILICATE, SODIUM MAGNESIUM FLUOROSILICATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE LEAF EXTRACT, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) SEED EXTRACT, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE- 7, DIPEPTIDE-2, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, STEARETH-20, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well. Sparingly apply a thin layer to freshly cleansed skin.
- Remain expressionless. Product will dry within 3-7 minutes.
- Use either damp cloth, cotton swab or fingertips to pat away any visible excess residue.
- Continue with your usual skin care routine. Can be used before eye treatments, makeup or alone.
- Try mixing product in with eye cream, concealer or primer.
- If the residue is too thick, try applying a thinner layer.