Anti-aging treatment, sunscreen, correcting concealer and brightener in one.
- Medium, buildable coverage conceals fine lines, imperfections and dark circles. Illuminators awaken eyes for a fresh, youthful appearance
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protects skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Medium, buildable coverage conceals fine lines, imperfections and dark circles
- Illuminators awaken eyes for a fresh, youthful appearance
Camu Camu, an Amazonian superfruit, has 30 times the vitamin C of an average orange and. Firms the eye area and brightens under-eye darkness
Vitamin C helps improve collagen, creating the appearance of brighter, firmer, younger-looking skin over time
Arbutin – helps brighten and even under eye skin tone
Hydrolyzed Collagen – provides hydration and retains water
Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant protects against free radical attack
Titanium Dioxide 15.33%
Zinc Oxide 5.82%
1,2-Hexanediol, Adenosine, Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Arbutin, Beeswax, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Magnesium Sulfate, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Propylene Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Water/Aqua/Eau.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if involved in swimming or intense physical activities where sweating will occur
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor