Loose Curls can become limp, lifeless and flat at the root and throughout the hair strand due to loss of moisture and internal weight. Typical volumizing products can further dry out the cuticle and further deflate the curl pattern. For consistent, high performing curls, Loose Curls need to be boosted from the inside with instant moisture and lightweight hold.
PlayCurl Root Volumizing Foam boosts Loose Curls and builds body with an infusion of moisture and lightweight, non-drying polymers. This targeted treatment instantly activates curl formation and lifts where it's needed, without adding curl-suppressing weight.
- Targets flat, limp areas with a volumizing moisture boost
- Helps create a full-bodied, optimized curl pattern
- Breathable, layerable formula won't dry out or weigh down curls
- Ideal for Loose Curls fine textures
- Synthetic Dyes
Water (Aqua), Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Steareth-100, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Trideceth-9, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
HOW TO USE
- When hair is still damp, divide into 4-6 sections
- Start with 2-3 pumps of foam and use the Rake & Shake technique
- Spread foam through the first section, with fingers separated like a rake
- Rake fingers through under-sections of hair first
- Then, work downward from the crown to the ends and then rake from the temple and forehead to the crown
- This ensures complete coverage and prevents under-sections from stacking out once dry
- Then holding the ends, shake hair back and forth to create curls
- Repeat process for each section
- Let hair dry naturally or blow-dry on low with a diffuser