Curls need proteins and amino acids to absorb moisture, stay hydrated and achieve an even curl pattern. Because of their unique anatomy, curl cuticles are constantly exposed and curls constantly lose these essential proteins and acids, creating the dryness, frizz, flatness and loss of elasticity that impact curl performance. These "building blocks" cannot be replaced by simply treating hair's surface, as typical treatments do.
Deep Treatment works at the cuticle level to replenish proteins and amino acids to counter dryness, loss of elasticity and damage. The heat-activated formula allows instant absorption of these moisture magnets, reinforces curls' internal structure and allows a balanced water retention. Curls get what they need to be manageable and frizz-free with a healthy texture and defined curl pattern in only 12 minutes.
- Rebuilds and fortifies curls' inner structure
- Nourishes to help reduce frizz and unwanted volume
- Helps curls regain internal weight and strength for improved shape and definition
- Ideal for ALL curls
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Lactamide MEA, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cystine Bis-pg-propyl Silantriol, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lycine, Glutamic Acid, Myristamine Oxide, Polyquaternium-11, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-59, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
HOW TO USE
- Start with clean, damp hair
- Use approximately 2 oz. of Deep Treatment Intensive Conditioner on shoulder length hair and a bit more as needed on longer hair
- Distribute evenly throughout hair until it's saturated
- Cover head with a shower cap and apply heat using a heat cap or blow dryer for 12 minutes
- Remove the cap and with the Deep Treatment Intensive Conditioner still in hair, add a conditioner evenly throughout hair to seal in the treatment
- Then rinse hair gently, allowing a light coating to remain