8.5 FL.OZ. Product #96623
33.8 FL.OZ. Product #71843
All curls constantly lose moisture due to their unique anatomy, and the tighter the curl, the more prone the curl to dehydration. When tight curls reach an extreme level of dehydration, their ability to form with shape and definition is compromised. This naturally dry tight curl pattern needs moisture at every stage.
Curl Quencher Moisturizing Styling Gel gives tight curls an intense level of moisture to strengthen and maximize curls' internal weight. Meadowfoam Seed Oil (rich in healing, health-promoting fatty acids) and Pro-Vitamin B5 penetrate the hair shaft, plumping curls with internal hydration. Tight curls reclaim their natural curl pattern with bounce, definition and a natural hold.
- Adds the perfect amount of internal weight to define tight curls
- Helps shape curls without ever weighing them down
- Seals the cuticle to protect from future damage
- Ideal for Tight Curls medium to coarse textures
- Synthetic Dyes
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Polysorbate 20, PVP, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
HOW TO USE
- Start by dividing clean, damp hair into 4-6 sections
- Using Ouidad's Rake & Shake Technique, spread a nickel-size dollop through each section, with fingers separated like a rake
- Begin application at the nape of the neck, raking fingers through undersections of hair
- Then, at the crown, use fingers to rake downward towards the ends
- Then, rake from the temple and forehead to the crown
- This will ensure complete coverage and help prevent the under layers of hair from stacking out when dry
- Then, holding the ends of hair, shake hair back and forth to release and create curls. Repeat process for each section
- Let hair dry naturally or blow-dry with a diffuser