8.5 FL.OZ. Product #87271
33.8 FL.OZ. Product #31132
All curls constantly lose moisture due to their unique anatomy, and the tighter the curl, the more prone the curl to dehydration. Tight curls need constant rehydration to maintain the internal moisture balance crucial for curl formation and definition, but without adding surface weight that can suppress the curl.
Curl Quencher Conditioner softens and moisturizes even the most dry, unruly curls, transforming them into soft, supple curls with bounce and spring. It detangles to make hair more manageable and helps repair damage from excessive heat styling and chemical processes. This intense nourishment maximizes curls' internal weight and protects the cuticle from future damage.
- Provides internal weight for better Curl formation and definition.
- Softens and moisturizes dry, distressed curls
- Safe for color-treated, permed, and chemically straightened curls
- Ideal for Tight Curls medium to coarse textures
- Synthetic Dyes
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Amodimethicone, Octoxynol-40, Isolaureth-6, Keratin Amino Acids, Linoleamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Dimethyl Lauramine Isostearate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
HOW TO USE
- Begin by cleansing with a Ouidad shampoo
- Apply conditioner to freshly shampooed, wet/damp hair
- Separate hair into four sections and place a quarter-size amount of conditioner in palm of hands and rub hands together
- Distribute conditioner evenly throughout hair and finger-comb in a downward movement to detangle.
- Then use a wide-tooth comb, beginning at the ends of hair, working up toward the root, to further detangle. This step will not over stretch or tear the cuticle
- Keep application away from scalp to allow pores to breathe
- Repeat with each section
- Rinse hair