Ouidad Curl Last Flexible-Hold Hairspray
is on back order
Hairsprays can lay heavy on hair's surface, making curls stiff and crunchy, weighing them down and suppressing form and definition.
Curl Last Flexible-Hold Hairspray creates hold by building up the internal structure of hair. Hydrolyzed Oat Protein and Sunflower Oil lock in the shape of curls from the inside, while flexible resins keep hair touchable with natural movement and bounce. Finish styles with strength, shine and all-day frizz protection.
- Creates a customized degree of breathable hold that is water-soluble, buildable and layerable
- Flexible resins add body, movement and shine to curls from within
- Never stiff, sticky, crunchy or flaky
Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butane, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ammonium Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Limonene, Fragrance/Parfum
HOW TO USE
- After styling, hold canister approximately 8-12" from head and spray evenly onto dry hair.
- Repeat or layer as needed to build a stronger hold wherever needed.
- Can also be used on damp hair as a texturizing spray.
- Hold canister 8-12" from head, spray evenly and liberally throughout damp hair.
- Scrunch hair in an upward motion.
- Let hair dry naturally or blow dry with a diffuser attachment.
Tip: Great for using after opening up the curl – to create a natural look gently separate curls with fingers while misting Curl Last.
Create volume on finer hair by flipping hair upside down and misting.
On second day hair, can be used to reshape individual curls.