Frequent shampooing dries out, tangles and puts fine, delicate, kinky curls at risk of damage. Still, residue build-up and dirt must be removed to avoid further dehydration and leave curls looking and feeling fresh.
A low-foam, sulfate-free cleansing conditioner that nourishes and refreshes fragile, kinky curls while gently removing residue and build-up without stripping or tangling hair.
Curl Co-Wash is formulated specifically for kinky curls to refresh hair in between shampoos and gently remove residue build-up and dirt. This low-foam, sulfate-free formula nourishes deep within curls and spreads easily through hair without tangling, stressing or stripping curls. Hair is soft, free of tangles and prepped for styling.
- Removes curl suppressing build up without compromising moisture
- Softens and detangles delicate, kinky curls
- For all kinky curl types (curls, waves, braid-outs, heat-styled straight looks and transitioners)
- Black Cumin Seed Oil and Jamaican Black Oil deeply condition strands with nourishing vitamins & minerals, taming and smoothing hair and reducing frizz
- Rosemary and Sage Oils gently refresh and balance the scalp while delivering shine to the hair. In just one use, tresses look and feel hydrated, soft, smooth, and full of life
- Protects from dryness, breakage, and color fading
- Ideal for Kinky Curls coarse textures
Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
HOW TO USE
- Saturate hair thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Divide into 4 sections and apply 3-8 pumps to each section
- Massage scalp with fingers or comb through to distribute evenly
- Leave on for the duration of bath or shower
- Can be used as often as desired
- Short lengths: 3-4 pumps/section
- Medium lengths: 4-5 pumps/section
- Long lengths: 5-8 pumps/section