8.5 FL.OZ. Product #14048
33.8 FL.OZ. Product #70745
Every Curl, regardless of type or condition, is porous and prone to absorbing humidity and expanding.
Climate Control Gel solves this problem in an entirely new way, working from the inside out, to create a lasting humidity barrier, without surface stiffness, stickiness, or weight.
An infusion of natural nourishing extracts (Almond, Henna Leaf, Chamomile, Kiwi) helps Curls achieve the perfect balance of moisture to restore internal weight. Water-soluble polymers then seal in this vital moisture, creating a barrier that locks out frizz without build-up, or any greasy residue. Curls form with definition, natural feel and movement, and the ultimate frizz protection - and stay that way.
- Prevents frizz, flyaways and unwanted volume even in high humidity
- Nourishing extracts optimize internal moisture levels
- Won't build up or weigh hair down
- Ideal for ALL curls
- Synthetic Dyes
Water (Aqua), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-28, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-25, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PVP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
HOW TO USE
- When hair is still damp, divide into 4-6 sections
- Start with a nickel-size dollop of gel and use the Rake & Shake technique
- Spread gel through the first section, with fingers separated like a rake
- Rake fingers through under sections of hair first
- Then, work downward from the crown to the ends and then rake from the temple and forehead to the crown
- This ensures complete coverage and prevents under sections from stacking out once dry
- Then holding the ends, shake hair back and forth to create curls
- Repeat process using more gel as needed for each section
- Let hair dry naturally or blow-dry on low heat with a diffuser