8.5 FL.OZ. Product #56306
33.8 FL.OZ. Product #52808
High humidity is a threat to even the healthiest curls. If moisture levels and internal weight are not optimized, curls will be puffy and frizzy with unwanted volume.
Climate Control Defrizzing Conditioner creates a lightweight humidity shield that locks moisture into curls and blocks out frizz. Amino acids help fill up the cuticle with moisture to form a breathable, weightless layer of protection and make curls frizz resistant.
- Prevents frizz, flyaways and unwanted volume
- Works in the shower to seal out frizz before it starts
- Improves and preserves curls' moisture balance
- Ideal for frizzy curls
- Synthetic Dyes
Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, PEG-40/PPG-8 Methylaminopropyl/Hydropropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyquaternium-70, Wheat Amino Acids, Lauryl Laurate, Synthetic Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide-2, PEI-10, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
HOW TO USE
- Apply to freshly shampooed, wet/damp hair
- Start approximately 1/8 inch from the scalp
- Work through hair using a wide-tooth comb
- Leave in hair for 3 minutes
- If desired, leave a small amount of conditioner on the ends of hair as a leave-in treatment
Tip: The ends of hair need more conditioner than the roots, so always begin conditioner application at the ends and work up to the scalp. There is no need to put conditioner directly on scalp. Avoiding this allows pores to breathe.